Recipe by Dancer^
I prepare this and use it in burritos casseroles, any dish that calls for ground beef. Freezer in 3 1/4 cup servings.
- 2 lbs 93 percent lean ground beef
- 2 large onions (for about 2 c. chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the beef into an extra-deep 12-inch nonstick skillet, and place it over medium-high heat.
- Begin to brown the beef, stirring from time to time, while peeling and coarsely chopping the onions.
- Add the onions to the skillet as you chop.
- When all of the onions are in the skillet, raise the heat to high and cook, stirring constantly to break up the beef, until all of the beef is brown, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and garlic, and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Cool the beef and store it in a plastic freezer bag or an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days or lay flat to freeze for up to 1 month.