1/5 Photos of Barefoot Contessa's Hot Chocolate
This sounds so delicious! The Barefoot Contessa recommends using Valrhona (French) or Callebaut (Belgain) brands of high quality chocolate for this so splurge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and half and half in a saucepan on medium heat to just below the simmering point.
- 2Remove the pan from the heat and add both types of chocolate.
- 3When they are melted, add the sugar, vanilla extract and espresso and whisk vigorously.
- 4Reheat gently and serve immedietly garnished with vanilla beans or cinnamon sticks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barefoot Contessa's Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.0
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: