Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favourite desserts that my Mom makes. She has been making it for over 25 years, and we still get excited when she serves it. It's a great light dessert, and everyone just loves it, including my picky kids!!!!
- Mix the first three ingredients with a mixer for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Line an 8 inch pan with Graham Crackers.
- Spread the egg/sugar/butter mixture on top of the Graham Crackers.
- Place another layer of Graham Crackers on top of this mixture.
- Dissolve the 3 oz package of Jello with 1 cup Boiling Water.
- Add the package of Frozen Strawberries and stir until jelled.
- Spread this mixture on top of the Graham Crackers.
- Put in fridge and let set (An hour or more).
- Once set, top with Whipped Cream.