Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This makes 4 lbs. of delicious barbequed shrimp and it's incredibly easy and quick to make. This recipe is credited to my friend Vikki.
- 4 lbs large frozen shrimp, peeled
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Thaw and drain shrimp well. Place in a 3 x 9 inch pan, top with lemon wedges and crumbled bay leaves. Stir together butter, ketchup, cocktail sauce, Worcerstershire, garlic salt, Old bay, rosemary and thyme. Pour over the shrimp. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until shrimp are pink, stirring every ten minutes.