Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great served on buns, or over mashed potatoes, pasta, or rice
Make and share this Barbecued Spoonburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Brown beef in oil in saucepan, and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low 6-8 hours, or on hogh 3-4 hours.
- Serve on buns, or over mashed potatoes, pasta, or rice.
I made this recipe for my son for his lunches. I asked him if he wanted rice or pasta. He chose rice. But he wanted them separated. He likes the meat alone. He gave this recipe 5 stars. It was easy to do. I used 1 medium onion and a little bit more of celery. Thanks weekend cooker :) Made for PRMR tag game
These were really yummy. I bought little, soft rolls and used those for this recipe. My family liked them a lot. Thanks for sharing.