Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Ultimate Grill Book, these ribs are easy and tasty.
- 6 lbs ribs
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange bones in a large, shallow pan.
- Prepare Mustard Marinade and pour over ribs; turn to coat.
- Cover and let stand for about 2 hours.
- Lift bones from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
- Place on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
- Cook, turning and basting frequently with marinade, until done to your liking; cut to test (20 to 25 minutes for medium-rare).
- Mustard Marinade:.
- In a small bowl, combine dijon, red wine vinegar.
- Beating constantly with a wire whisk, add olive oil a few drops at a time.
- Then beat in garlic and rest of ingredients.