Recipe by Dancer^
You can prepare this in the 5 minutes it takes the oven to preheat and it’s delicious all the way to the bone!
Top Review by landlocked #2
Your recipe saved the day! I was about to barbecue some chicken drumsticks when I realized my gas grill was out of gas! So, I went to my trusty ol' Zaar site and found your recipe. I had already par-boiled my chicken so I only had to cook the chicken for a total of 1/2 hour. Everyone loved the chicken! Thank you for sharing what I call "Save the day barbecued chicken!"
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees/.
- Butterfly the chicken and place inside up on a baking dish (I use a large pie dish).
- Spread 1/2 of the barbecue sauce over the topside of the chicken.
- Bake 1/2 hour.
- Turn chicken over and add the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Cook 1/2 hour longer.