Love chicken and couscous and this is a economical recipe from Recipe+
Make and share this Barbecued Drumsticks With Orange Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- 8 chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
- 1⁄2 cup red wine and garlic marinade (store bought)
- 1 1⁄2 cups couscous
- 1 cup green beans (frozen sliced thawed)
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 orange (medium peeled halved lengthwise and thinly sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts (toasted chopped)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced extra)
- 2 tomatoes (large chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat barbecue grill to moderate,.
- Place chicken and marinade in a large bowl and toss to coast evenly and then add to grill and cook and turn for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked.
- Meanwhile place couscous and beans in a medium bowl and stir in boiling water and then cover with plastic food wrap and set aside for 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and then use a fork to fluff and separate grains.
- Add orange, walnuts, onion, tomato and juice and stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve drumsticks and couscous mixture sprinkled with extra onion.