1/2 Photos of Barbecued Drumsticks With Orange Couscous
Love chicken and couscous and this is a economical recipe from Recipe+
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
- 1/2 cup red wine and garlic marinade (store bought)
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 cup green beans (frozen sliced thawed)
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 orange (medium peeled halved lengthwise and thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup walnuts (toasted chopped)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced extra)
- 2 tomatoes (large chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Preheat barbecue grill to moderate,.
- 2Place chicken and marinade in a large bowl and toss to coast evenly and then add to grill and cook and turn for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked.
- 3Meanwhile place couscous and beans in a medium bowl and stir in boiling water and then cover with plastic food wrap and set aside for 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and then use a fork to fluff and separate grains.
- 4Add orange, walnuts, onion, tomato and juice and stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Serve drumsticks and couscous mixture sprinkled with extra onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Drumsticks With Orange Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.1
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: