Chef by Chance's Note:
This is from Cooking Light 4/97. Very quick and flavorful. Before I bought my grill pan, I just used a skillet and it worked fine. This is very tasty with cheese grits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Combine the spices, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub onto both sides of the pork chops.
- 3Coat pan with cooking spray unless otherwise directed by pan instructions.
- 4Place pork chops and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook until done, approximately 8 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- 5Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue-Rubbed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 657.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 22.9 g