- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir chicken in barbecue sauce in skillet on medium-high heat untill chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in additional barbecue sauce to moisten, if desired.
- Toss greens with tomato and onion in large bowl; top with chicken.
- Add dressing; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.