- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue potato chips
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick, boneless
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potato chips in 1 gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag; crush with rolling pin. Add bisquick mix to chips, mix well.
- In small shallow dish, mix egg and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Dip pork chops into egg mixture, then shake in bag to coat with bisquick mixture.
- In 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Cook pork chops in oil 10 to 18 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and pork is no longer pink in center. Serve with 3/4 cup barbecue sauce.