1/4 Photos of Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas
I've been making these for years. I love it when I have leftover chicken, so I get to make these! I've also made them with leftover turkey. Ingredient amounts are approximate. Feel free to adjust to your liking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions and bell peppers (if using) in pan with butter. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2In another pan heat through shredded chicken with bbq sauce.
- 3Lightly butter one side of a tortilla.
- 4Place butter side down in saute pan.
- 5Quickly add some of the cheese, chicken and onions (peppers and cilantro, if using) to one half of tortilla. Then quickly fold in half forming a semi-circle.
- 6Continue to cook until bottom side is golden brown, then carefully flip quesadilla over.
- 7Brown other side and remove from pan.
- 8Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 9Cut quesadilla into wedges and serve with additional barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.2
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 1219.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 25.4 g