Recipe by MeliBug
sounds really yummy! found this online
Top Review by BadgerLuv
I just made this for a quick football-watchin' lunch. It was so fast and easy to make, and it definitely opened up a world of possibilities! I thought it needed a little more flavor, so next time I will season the chips---or, maybe I'll use BBQ sauce rather than egg as the "glue." Then, there are so many different flavors of chips to try!! I will definitely be making this again!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Place crushed potato chips in another bowl. Dip chicken into egg mixture then roll in chips.
- Place in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with barbecue sauce.