Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy and interesting. Pun intended.
Make and share this Barbecue Beef Pouch Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut 4 sheets, 12 inches square, of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients; divide equally among foil sheets (about 1 1/2 cups each), placing mixture on right halves of foil squares.
- To seal each pouch, fold left side of foil over mixture.
- Fold in right edge 1/2 inch; fold again.
- Fold top and bottom edges the same way, leaving room for heat to circulate inside pouch.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in center of oven 35 minutes.
- To open pouches, with scissors, cut a cross in the top of each, then pull back points, being careful as steam is released.
This is a perfect meal for a busy day, or for when you are camping! I did use turkey burger instead, but it was mmmm delicious! Thanks!
While I failed miserably at the folding - had to use bigger pieces of foil and they still leaked - the pouches emptied before they cooled. I used 1 green and 1 yellow pepper, since I wasn't serving this with a salad, and I think next time I'll double the peppers and half the potatoes for us dieters. Fabulous dinner, Mirj, thank yous!