- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 6 baking potatoes
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potatoes on a baking tray and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, until tender.
- Turn oven up to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Push down on the baked potatoes with a potato masher or small plate so that they crack open and are flattened, doubling in diameter.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil and sprinkle with fennel seeds and salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crisp about 15 to 20 minutes more.
Join The Conversation