Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious appetizer for seafood lovers. This bread is filled with a cream cheese filling with lots of bar clams. You will be the talk of the party.
- 2 cups of bar clams
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf bread (round or wide french bread)
- . Mix tegether and spead in bread (cut off top like a bowl with a lid).
- . Butter bread inside before pouring above mixture and cover with bread lid.
- . Wrap bread in foil and bake at 350 for about 1 hour on a cookie sheet to stop the bottom from burning.
- Slice and serve on a platter.