1/1 Photo of Banoffee Pie
2 hrs 10 mins
Another cuppa?'s Note:
SO SO SO GOOD. And I don't understand why more people don't make it, it is really easy if you are in the house during the day so can keep an eye on the condensed milk. My family rave about this and ask us to take it to all the meetings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a saucepan and add to a bowl with the biscuit crumbs.
- 2Mix together and pat down for the base in a 20cm cake tin.
- 3Place in the fridge to allow it to cool.
- 4Simmer a saucepan of water and place the cans in for approximately 2 hours. Keep topping up the water as it'll evaporate as time goes on, leave simmering.
- 5When resembling a dark brown almost jelly-like appearance, pour ontop of the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- 6Place back into the fridge to cool for at least an hour.
- 7Next, slice up the bananas into 1cm thick pieces, and cover the toffee with them.
- 8Whip the cream ever so carefully so it is still a spreadable consistency.
- 9Spread ontop of the bananas and grate the chocolate for decoration.
- 10Cut into pieces and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banoffee Pie
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 359.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 48.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
milk chocolate pieces