Recipe by ellie_
Another chicken sandwich recipe that's a little different from the usual This is a great way to use leftover chicken. Recipe source: local newspaper
Top Review by Starrynews
Yum... this is deadly! Bring on the heat with the jalapenos and two chili sauces. The veggies and mint helped control it, and all together, the flavor was great! Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
- 4 (8 inch) French baguettes, split
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thai hot sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red chili sauce
- 1 -2 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- mint leaf
- cilantro leaf
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- To make sandwiches, spread both sides of the baguettes with mayonnasise and hot sauce (sriracha).
- Arrange chicken over bottom halves and sprinkle with chili sauce.
- Add jalapenos, cucumber slices and herbs and then drizzle with more sauce.
- Toss lettuce and carrots with vinegar and then add to the sandwiches, topping with more chili sauce, if desired.
- Add top halves.