Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
The wings are great as a starter.
- 20 whole chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pearl river bridge superior dark soy sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 cup mae ploy sweet chili sauce
- In a large mixing bowl add wings, garlic, onion, ginger, salt dark soy sauce and eggs and mix well. Marinade for 30 minutes. Dip into the cornstarch to coat.
- Deep fry the wings and set aside until needed.
- In a hot wok add the two hoisin sauces and sweet chili sauces add wings to glaze.