Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something quick and tasty from Kiwi 'KISS'
- 6 -8 beef sausages, boiled and skin removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 400 g baked beans
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- After boiling and removing sausage skins cut in to bite size pieces.
- Heat a little water in wok or fry pan and saute the onions until soft.
- Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add baked beans, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Add sausages and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes until thick and heated through.
- Lovely served with mashed potatoes.
What a delicious combination of flavors. That teaspoon of curry just boosts this recipe up several levels. This is so easy and is true comfort food. Thanks Evie for posting