Prep 9 mins
Cook 1 min
From Cooking Light's 1993 Annual Cookbook. Would be delicious over vanilla/chocolate ice cream or angel food cake! No cook time needed. This recipe makes 2 1/4 cups and should be refrigerated.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- Combine fruit in container of electric blender or food processor; top with cover and process until smooth.
- Stir in pecans and flavorings.