Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law makes this dessert and everyone loves it!
Make and share this Banana Split Pudding Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 99.22 g vanilla instant pudding mix
- 453.59 g Cool Whip
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 453.59 g candrained mandarin orange sections
- 226.79 g candrained pineapple tidbits
- 4 sliced bananas
- 16 broken fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- Stir together first 5 ingredients (will thicken).
- Stir in banana & cookies just before serving.
We all enjoyed this alot. Personal preferences for next time - replace oranges with strawberries to make it more like a banana split...perhaps drizzle with chocolate sauce and pecans? Thanks for posting!