Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 631.69 ml milk, cold
- 144.58 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 709.77 ml chocolate wafer cookies, whole cookies
- 1 medium banana, firm, sliced
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, sliced
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (453.59 g) container Cool Whip, thawed reserve 1 tub for topping
- 59.14 ml pecans, chopped
- 0 chocolate wafer cookie, crushed (for topping)
- 1 maraschino cherry (For center of Top)
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- By hand fold in the bananas,pecans, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate wafer cookies and 1 container cool whip.
- Transfer all to a large bowl.
- Top with cool whip and crushed cookies and One cherry.