- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml butter
- 4 bananas
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 453.59 g carton Cool Whip
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 118.29 ml chopped maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Make crust with graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into 13X9 inch pan.
- Mix powdered sugar, eggs and butter for 15 minutes with electric mixer. Pour on crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange on top. Add crushed pineapple on top evenly.
- Cover with Cool Whip; sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- Cover and chill overnight.