I think I found this on the Dole website. Real change of pace.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons coffee (or almond-flavored liqueur)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice cocktail
- 2/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 3 bananas, cut into slices
- 1 cup orange section
- 12 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1Line pie pan or shallow pan with foil, stir together pecans, coffee liqueur and seasoned salt. Bake at 300ºF, 12 to 15 minutes stirring twice, until toasted.
- 2Set aside. If made ahead, store in sealed container.
- 3Combine cranberries and juice, cover and microwave on HIGH 30 seconds, let sit 5 minutes.
- 4Finely chop cranberry mixture in food processor. Stir together cranberry mixture and vinaigrette.
- 5Toss together cranberry vinaigrette, banana slices and orange sections.
- 6Line 4 plates with spinach and onion; top with banana orange mixture. Sprinkle toasted pecans over salad.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry vinaigrette dressing