Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I think I found this on the Dole website. Real change of pace.
Make and share this Banana Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons coffee (or almond-flavored liqueur)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice cocktail
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 3 bananas, cut into slices
- 1 cup orange section
- 12 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Line pie pan or shallow pan with foil, stir together pecans, coffee liqueur and seasoned salt. Bake at 300ºF, 12 to 15 minutes stirring twice, until toasted.
- Set aside. If made ahead, store in sealed container.
- Combine cranberries and juice, cover and microwave on HIGH 30 seconds, let sit 5 minutes.
- Finely chop cranberry mixture in food processor. Stir together cranberry mixture and vinaigrette.
- Toss together cranberry vinaigrette, banana slices and orange sections.
- Line 4 plates with spinach and onion; top with banana orange mixture. Sprinkle toasted pecans over salad.