- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, finely chopped for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first five ingredients together in a sauce pan, adding the milk last.
- Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
- Cool and store in fridge.
- Just before serving, quarter or slice bananas into individuals serving dishes.
- Spoon dressing over bananas.
- Can sprinkle ground peanuts over if desired.