Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The Reason is that it can be served with tea or coffee @ any time . Its Delicious
- 1 cup banana (boiled and mashed)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- cardamom (powder)
- 1⁄4 cup cashews (chopped and fried in ghee)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut (grated)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- Mix first 7 ingredients into a dough and shape into finger size 2 inches long rolls.
- Prepare the batter with flour and water.
- Mix briskly with hot vegetable shortening.
- Dip the rolls in the batter and deep fry.
- Drain when golden brown.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar before serving.