Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 banana, ripe
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 slices raisin bread
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Mash banana with orange juice concentrate.
- Spread on raisin bread. Top with another slice of bread.
- Whisk together egg whites and milk.
- Soak sandwiches in milk mixture. Transfer to a plate. In small bowl stir together yogurt and maple syrup or honey.
- In nonstick skillet melt butter over low heat. Cook sandwiches until browned on each side. Serve with sweetened yogurt or maple syrup.