Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dairy-free and vegan friendly "ice cream" is so smooth and sweet, and very easy to do! Tastes just like soft serve. <br> To mix it up, consider adding cocoa powder, chocolate chips, nuts, honey, fresh or dried mint, maple syrup, strawberries or other fruit.
- Peel ripe bananas and freeze them on a plate, in a ziplock, or wrapped in parchment paper for 5-10 hours until solid.
- Break bananas and add to blender with vanilla.
- Add 1-3 Tbsp of mix-ins or toppings.
- Blend on high until creamy. Stir as needed. Add a tiny bit of water to thin if blender keeps getting stuck.
- Serve into bowls or ice cream cones.
This was so easy! I put in blender with almond milk and a little cinnamon and enjoyed as a midday snack. Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef(PAC) spring 2014.