An easy to throw together banana bread recipe that uses banana pudding in the mix.Came from Real Simple magazine.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all the ingredients well.
- 3Pour into 2 large or 4 small greased loaf pans.
- 4Bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pudding Banana Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2212.6
- Calories from Fat 1202
- Total Fat 133.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 428.1 mg
- Sodium 1818.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 234.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 127.9 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana cream pudding and pie filling mix