Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy to throw together banana bread recipe that uses banana pudding in the mix.Came from Real Simple magazine.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) packagejell-o banana cream pudding and pie filling mix (not sure the exact size, but the larger one)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour into 2 large or 4 small greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes.