Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on www.allrecipes.com and thought I would share it with you. This is the BEST banana pudding ever. Hope you enjoy as well.
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes.
- Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
- Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.
- Chill until serving.
This recipe is very similar to the one I make which always gets rave reviews--the only differences are that I use real whipped cream in place of the cool whip (very little work, an makes a HUGE difference), I add real whipped cream to the top of the layered pudding, and I shave chocolate on the very top. This is amazing, and no one will know that it's not "homemade".
This recipe is very close to a recipe I have so I knew my family would love it. Easy and creamy. Prepared for PAC fall '09.