Recipe by ladyautumn
I found this recipe on www.allrecipes.com and thought I would share it with you. This is the BEST banana pudding ever. Hope you enjoy as well.
Top Review by elizharper_1979
This recipe is very similar to the one I make which always gets rave reviews--the only differences are that I use real whipped cream in place of the cool whip (very little work, an makes a HUGE difference), I add real whipped cream to the top of the layered pudding, and I shave chocolate on the very top. This is amazing, and no one will know that it's not "homemade".
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas, sliced