Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My best friend gave me this recipe. It is simple and makes a super creamy dessert. Instead of using slices of banana, I prefer them diced. A crowd pleaser guaranteed!
- In a large bowl add sour cream, pudding mix, whip cream and milk.
- Mix on low for 2 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan with vanilla wafers.
- Add a layer of bananas on top of the vanilla wafers and a layer of pudding mix on top of the bananas.
- Add a layer of wafers and a layer of bananas on top of wafers.
- Pour the rest of pudding mix in pan and add wafers for topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.