Recipe by katmeow52
My best friend gave me this recipe. It is simple and makes a super creamy dessert. Instead of using slices of banana, I prefer them diced. A crowd pleaser guaranteed!
Top Review by MelinOhio
I have made this 3 times now and love it. We had friends over and I thought their son was going to eat it all. I used sugar free pudding mixes and 5 bananas, chopped as you suggested. LOVE IT !! Thanks for a great recipe.
- 3 bananas
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes banana cream instant pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl add sour cream, pudding mix, whip cream and milk.
- Mix on low for 2 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan with vanilla wafers.
- Add a layer of bananas on top of the vanilla wafers and a layer of pudding mix on top of the bananas.
- Add a layer of wafers and a layer of bananas on top of wafers.
- Pour the rest of pudding mix in pan and add wafers for topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.