- 75 g rolled oats (30z)
- 100 ml soymilk (3 1/2 fl oz)
- 75 ml water (3 fl oz)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 banana (large ripe 125g/4oz)
- soymilk (extra to serve)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds (divided)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and finely slice banana.
- Place the oats, soya milk, water, sugar and banana in a heavy based saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, stirring steadily.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until the desired consistency is reached.
- Divide mix between 2 bowls, pour over a little more soy milk and scatter the pumpkin seeds over the porridge.