Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (14 whole graham crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar.
- Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan (lined with foil).
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, with electric mixer on medium until well blended.
- Add eggs, mix until blended.
- Stir in banana.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool, refrigerate for 3 hours or over night.
- Put toppings on, drizzle with bakers semi sweet baking chocolate.
Wow, this is really good! Only changes I made was I put a whole cup of sugar in the cheesecake mix and did not use any chocolate, just because my hubby isn't a big chocolate guy. Hubby says 5 STARS!!! This is a keeper. Made for PAC 2008.