Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Patio weather is on it's way! For a non-alcoholic version - substitute the rum extract.
- 3 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 3 (8 ounce) cans pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 36 ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups refrigerated pineapple-orange-banana juice
- 1 cup golden rum or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coconut extract
- Puree 1/3 of all ingredients in blender.
- Transfer to pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients in 2 batches.
Very good will be making this again, I made 1/3 of the recipe and it turned out great! I also used up the frozen banana I had. This tasted good all on its own without the run, but I am not a rum drinker so I added vodka was very tasty. Thanks Bev