Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple martini with vodka and banana liqueur and a "hint" of Frangelico liqueur. From chefdavidlawrence.com
- 3 ounces good vodka
- 3 ounces banana liqueur (Hiram Walker makes this)
- 1 dash Frangelico
- banana, slices (to garnish)
- Pour the vodka, banana liqueur and a splash of Frangelico into cocktail shaker.
- Tumble in a handful of ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and float a banana slice on top.
Whoa! Super duper strong! I would definitely increase the banana and decrease the vodka next time. Also would add more than a splash of Frangelico. Still a bit tasty though:)
Wow! This is a bit strong even for me! Great drink tho! I think one will do the trick! :) I will be making this again with less vodka and a bigger splash of Frangelico! Thanks Mary!
I did half of it cause my martini glass is only 3 ounces. But instead of 1/2 dash of frangelico, I put a big dash. This taste very good. This is potent but I like it. Thanks Mary. Made for 123 hit wonders