Banana Cream Pie Martini
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces premium vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce banana liqueur
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- Add vodka to a shaker half filled with crushed ice and shake a few times.
- Add remaining alcohol and swirl.
- Strain into cold/frozen martini glasses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was my first recipe from this site and it didn't disappoint me! As the others say, the vodka is rather strong - but hey....it's a martini...it's 'posed to be strong. I rimmed my glass with cinnamon sugar. Yum-o. What would be ultra-groovy would be to rim it with some crushed graham cracker crumbs, but alas...I'm fresh out.
see 14 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Proud Zaar original member! Very disappointed with the new site.