Lemon Meringue Pie Martini
Mmmm.....lemon meringue pie in a drink!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 3 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix or 1/2 ounce yellow lemonade concentrate
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- lemon, slice (to garnish)
- Shake in a cocktail shaker filled with ice until chilled.
- Strain into a large martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with lemon slice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I can't believe I forgot to rate this when I first tried it. It is wonderful! Not something I would have too often, but for special occasions it is great. I fixed a whole bunch of these at a barbecue as fast as I could mix them up, everyone loved them. I used the lemonade concentrate and followed the recipe exactly. Thanks for a fun recipe.