Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
Family summer treat.
Make and share this Banana-Nut Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix crumbs and margarine.
- Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 10 minutes.
- Beat cheese, sugar and banana at medium speed with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time mixing well after each one.
- Stir in nuts and pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 40 minutes.
- Just loosen cake from rim of pan: cool before removing side rim of pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and margarine with water over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over cake in any pattern and cool completely before serving.
PEOPLE!! I cannot express how good this cake is in words! And I work as a journalist. It is TDF!!! I did add one and a half cups of mashed banana instead of half a cup. And I left the walnuts out. It was a fantastic cheesecake. I will try using this recipe to make a oreo cheesecake, and maybe a strawberry cheesecake too. Thank you so much! Our family had a wonderful sweet last night. Thank you!!
This didn't turn out too good for me. The consistency wasn't as creamy as I'd hoped.
Very easy to make and delicous. I will try different fruits next time.