Recipe by Graciebonica
I found this recipe in Light & Tasty Magazine. I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty and refreshing it is! This is a reduced-calorie recipe, but if you do not need to calorie count, then use regular milk and ice cream. You can also add more coffee granules if you like a stronger coffee flavor. I make the original recipe as a quick breakfast on hot summer days.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (or regular vanilla ice cream)
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk (or fat percentage of your choice)
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup ice cube (7-8 regular size)