Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make and so good! the original recipe states to bake this in a 13x9-inch pan I made mine in an 11x7-inch pan and it worked fine!
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, eggs; beat until combined (about 2 minutes).
- Add/mix in nuts.
- Press half of the cake mixture into bottom of prepared baking pan with hands or back of a slightly wet spoon (the mixture will be thick and fairly sticky, so the best way is to keep your hands slightly wet); reserve the remaining mixture for topping.
- To make filling: in a double boiler or microwave, melt the marshmallows, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add in the dry pudding mix and mashed bananas to the melted marshmallows; mix to combine.
- Spread/pour evenly over the cake batter in the pan.
- Crumble remaining cake batter over filling with wet hands (doesn't have to cover completely).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top dough is golden brown.
Made these to put away for christmas but they did nt last that long ha ha. Very tasty