1/18 Photos of Banana Loaf Cake
Recipe from an email from a kitchen wharehouse supplier - looks interesting and would like to try if I can get some bananas ripened enough and not have the DS throw them out on me (24 year old nearing 25 with autism intellectual impairment), I just may get to make this recipe, in the mean time here for safe keeping. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 175C fan forced (for conventional I would recommend about 185C).
- 2Grease and line (with baking paper) a standard loaf tin.
- 3Sift flour, bi-carbonate and baking powder together.
- 4Cream butter and sugar with a stand mixer or hand held mixer until well mixed.
- 5Add the egg and mashed banana and mix well together.
- 6Add the sifted flour and baking powder till incorporated and mix well and then add the 2 tablespoons milk and mix through.
- 7Add sifted flour and baking powder till incorporated.
- 8Pour mix into prepared loaf pan.
- 9Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, test with skewer for doneness (should come out clean).
- 10Would recommend to leave in pan for 5 to 10 minutes before turning out.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Loaf Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 239.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g