- 3 ounces butter
- 8 ounces self raising flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 drops banana flavoring
- 3 ounces soft brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 egg whites
- 3 large bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar,add the egg yolks and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add the milk then the flour. Stir well and then add the mashed banana and the essence.
- Beat egg white stiffly and gently fold into batter.
- Bake for 1 hour and serve cold, sliced and spread with a little butter.