Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use this liqueur in Banana Daiquiri Bahama Mama and Chocolate Monkey's!
Make and share this Banana Liqueur recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and mash bananas.
- Combine with the vodka, sugar syrup and vanilla in sterilized, wide-mouth jar.
- Cap the jar and shake gently to mix.
- Let stand in a cool, dark place for 1 week.
- Strain and filter the liquid.
- Transfer clear liqueur to a sterilized bottle.
- Note: To make sugar syrup, bring 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water to a boil.
- Simmer, occasionally scraping down the sides of the pan, until the sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.