1/2 Photos of Banana-Lemon Tea Bread
1 hr 15 mins
I always like to have some kind of quick bread or cake on hand for my kids to snack on. This one is really flavourful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190C).
- 2Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- 3Cream butter with sugar for 6 minutes, until light.
- 4Beat in eggs, one at a time; blend in bananas and lemon juice.
- 5Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 6Blend into banana mixture along with lemon zest.
- 7Turn into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or until tested done.
- 9Remove, cool for 15 minutes and turn out of pan.
- 10Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Lemon Tea Bread
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 482.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g