Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light and tasty pancakes make a yummy Passover breakfast.
- 1 medium banana
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup matzo meal
- Mash banana.
- Beat eggs and egg whites. Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Blend banana into egg mixture.
- Add matzo meal and combine well.
- Let stand about 5 minutes until thickened.
- Spoon pancake size amounts onto sprayed griddle. Turn when browned.
Yummy and delicious! Used a hand immersion blender to mix and they came out perfectly! Thanks for posting this recipe!