Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dessert is delicious! A co-worker brings this to all our pot luck lunches. There is never any left.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Crust: Soften butter. Add powdered sugar, flour and pecans. Mix well. Spread mixture with your figners into a thin crust evenly in a 13 x 9 pan. Bake for 20 minute at 325. Cool.
- First Layer: Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, Cool Whip and vanilla. Spread over cooled crust.
- Second Layer: Slice bananas and put on top of cream cheese layer.
- Third Layer: Mix pudding with milk until thick. Spread over bananas.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip (large size) over pudding. Refrigerate until ready to serve.