Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Mmmm..bananas, caramel, raisins, and cinnamon. What else do you need?
- 12 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, toasted and cubed
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package caramels
- Heat oven to 350°F Layer 1/2 of bread cubes in greased 9 inch square baking dish. Top with bananas, remaining bread cubes and caramels.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored (1-2 minutes). Add milk, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well.
- Pour evenly over bread cubes. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300°F Bake for 15-20 minutes or until center is set. Serve warm or chilled.