Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this cake for my dog with dog friendly ingredients, but it tasted so good that i ended up eating most of it!! When baking dog treats I usually prefer to use wholemeal flour, however seeing as though this was a special treat I used unbleached white flour.
- 2⁄3 cup ripe mashed banana
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celscius.
- Beat together mashed banana and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs, water and beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients then beat until smooth.
- Pour batter in an oiled pan and bake for approx 35mins.