1/1 Photo of Banana Bread (Low Fat, Low Sugar, Whole Wheat)
A healthier version of standard banana bread. Chocolate chips and/or walnuts can also be added for more flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, mash the bananas and mix with eggs and applesauce.
- 3Add in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and flours.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Grease a bread pan with cooking spray and pour the mixture into the pan.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- 7Serve warm, either plain or with peanut butter or nutella!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread (Low Fat, Low Sugar, Whole Wheat)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 269.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g